By PlaneBook By Plane or Cruise today
Call 954-969-0069 – to book your vacation to Grand Bahama Island
Several airline carriers fly nonstop from the U.S. mainland to Grand Bahama International Airport in Freeport, as well as Lynden Pindling International Airport in Nassau.
- American Eagle/American Airlines The carrier flies three times daily from Miami to Freeport. Also several flights per day from Miami to Nassau, as well as from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau. The carrier also flies three times daily from Miami to Freeport.
- Delta Airlines has several connections to The Bahamas from Atlanta, Orlando, and also New York’s LaGuardia.
- Silver Airways has flights out of Fort. Lauderdale, Florida and Saturday flights from Orlando.
- Bahamasair, the national airline of The Bahamas, flies to The Bahamas from Miami and Fort Lauderdale daily, landing at either Nassau or Freeport.
- US Airways offers daily direct flights to Nassau from Philadelphia and Charlotte, North Carolina.
- JetBlue has one direct flight daily to Nassau, from JFK in New York.
- Win Air flies from Fort Lauderdale three times a week to Rock Sound and Governor’s Harbour, and four times a week to North Eleuthera.
- Continental Airlines offers flights between Fort Lauderdale and Andros Town on Andros, with four round-trip flights each week.
- Air Canada is the only carrier offering scheduled service to Nassau from Canada. Direct flights from Toronto and Montreal leave daily. There are other flights from Toronto and Montreal, as well as other Canadian cities, to the U.S.
- Sunwing Airlines With non-stop service from 8 Canadian gateways.
- British Airways also offers British travelers transatlantic service with four weekly direct flights from London to Nassau. The airline also has at least one flight daily to Miami, where many connections are available to Nassau and many other points within the Bahamas on several carriers.